NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Minnesota Vikings (0-0) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-0) play at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, September 10, 2023.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
LB Troy Dye: Unknown (Elbow), P Ryan Wright: Unknown (Ankle)
RB Ke’Shawn Vaughn: Unknown (Nir – rest), OLB Anthony Nelson: Unknown (Hamstring), S Antoine Winfield Jr.: Unknown (Calf), DL Calijah Kancey: Unknown (Calf), S Kaevon Merriweather: Unknown (Quad), OG Cody Mauch: Unknown (Back)
Vikings vs. Buccaneers Key Stats
- In 12 of 17 games last season, the Vikings and their opponents combined to total more than 45.5 points.
- The Buccaneers combined with their opponent to score more than 45.5 points in five of 17 games last season.
- These teams scored a combined 43.3 points per game last season, 2.2 fewer points than the over/under for this matchup.
- These teams allowed a combined 46.2 points per game last year, 0.7 more points than the total for this matchup.
- Vikings outings last season had an average total of 46.4, 0.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
- Buccaneers outings last year had a 43.4-point average over/under, 2.1 fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Vikings vs. Buccaneers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Vikings won all 12 of the games they were favored on the moneyline last season.
- The Vikings covered seven times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Vikings covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- A total of 11 of the Vikings’ games last season went over the point total.
- Last season, the Buccaneers were listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Buccaneers covered four times in 17 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Buccaneers did not cover the spread last year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- A total of six Buccaneers games last year went over the point total.
- Spread Prediction: Minnesota (-6)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (45.5)
Vikings Player Prop Bets
Kirk Cousins to throw for 250.0+ yards (-149)
- Cousins put together an impressive passing stat line last year with 4,547 yards (267.5 yards per game), going 424-for-643 (65.9% completion percentage) with 29 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
Alexander Mattison to run for 60.0+ yards (+100)
- Last season Mattison took 74 carries for 283 yards (16.6 per game) and scored five touchdowns.
Justin Jefferson to have 90.0+ yards receiving (-120)
- In the previous season, Jefferson grabbed 128 passes (on 184 targets) for 1,809 yards (106.4 per game). He also found the end zone eight times.
Buccaneers Player Prop Bets
Mattison to run for 60.0+ yards (+100)
- Rachaad White averaged 28.3 rushing yards and tallied one rushing touchdown. White complemented his performance on the ground with 2.9 receptions per game to average 17.1 receiving yards.
Mike Evans to have 50.0+ yards receiving (-135)
- White finished 40th among RBs and 130th overall last season in fantasy rankings. He scored 89.1 fantasy points (5.2 per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!