NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Bank of America Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Something has to give when the Minnesota Vikings (0-3) take a three-game losing streak into a matchup October 1, 2023 against the Carolina Panthers (0-3), who are on their own three-game losing streak.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Vikings vs. Panthers Key Stats
- The Vikings’ 17 games last season went over this contest’s total of 45.5 points 12 times.
- The Panthers played seven games last season that had more than 45.5 combined points scored.
- The two teams combined to score 45.3 points per contest last season, 0.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
- Combined, these teams allowed 47.1 points per contest last year, 1.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The average total in Vikings outings last season was 46.4, 0.9 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under for Panthers outings last year was 41.2, 4.3 fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Vikings vs. Panthers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Vikings won all 12 of the games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season.
- The Vikings won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing 10 times.
- The Vikings were favored by 3.5 points or more eight times last season, and covered the spread in three of those games.
- The Vikings and their opponents combined to go over the point total 11 out of 17 times last season.
- Last season, the Panthers won seven out of the 13 games, or 53.8%, in which they were the underdog.
- The Panthers won nine games against the spread last year, while failing to cover eight times.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last year, the Panthers had an ATS record of 5-4.
- A total of eight Panthers games last year hit the over.
- Spread Prediction: Carolina (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (45.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!