NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Golden Knights||-1.5 (+193)||O 5.5 (-120)||-131|
|Panthers||+1.5 (-243)||U 5.5 (-105)||+108|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Golden Knights vs. Panthers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TBS, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
The first game of the Stanley Cup Final on Saturday will see the Vegas Golden Knights host the Florida Panthers, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, TBS, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights have -131 odds on the moneyline against the Panthers (+108).
The Golden Knights have put up a 7-2-1 record over their past 10 contests. They have scored 36 total goals (five power-play goals on 31 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 16.1%) while giving up 22 goals to their opponents. The Panthers’ offense has scored 28 goals in their past 10 outings, while their defense has conceded 19 goals. They have had 26 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored eight goals (30.8%). They are 9-1-0 over those games.
Golden Knights vs. Panthers 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Golden Knights rank 14th in the league with 267 goals scored (3.3 per game).
- The Golden Knights have given up 225 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking 11th in NHL action in goals against.
- Their goal differential (+42) makes them ninth-best in the league.
- The 42 power-play goals the Golden Knights have put up this season rank 25th in the NHL (on 207 power-play chances).
- With 288 goals (3.5 per game), the Panthers have the NHL’s sixth-best offense.
- The Panthers give up 3.3 goals per game (272 in total), 21st in the league.
- With a goal differential of +16, they are 16th in the league.
- With 63 power-play goals (on 276 chances), the Panthers are seventh-best in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|1/12/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||6.5||-133||+113||4-2 VEG|
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Vegas’ 59 matches this season have finished above this game’s total of 5.5 goals on 35 occasions.
- Florida has played 39 games this season that finished with over 5.5 total goals.
- These teams rack up 6.8 goals per match between them, 1.3 more than this game’s total.
- Opponents of these teams average 6.1 goals per game combined, 0.6 more than this game’s set total.
- The Golden Knights are 20-12 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Panthers have been made an underdog 24 times this season, and won 15, or 62.5%, of those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -131 or shorter, Vegas has gone 13-9 (winning 59.1%).
- Florida has gone 13-8, a 61.9% win rate, when it’s been set as an underdog of +108 or more by oddsmakers this season.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel has been a top contributor on Vegas this season, with 66 points in 67 games.
- Chandler Stephenson has 16 goals and 49 assists to total 65 points (0.8 per game).
- Jonathan Marchessault’s 57 points this season have come via 28 goals and 29 assists.
- Jonathan Quick (16-15-6) has a goals against average of 3.4 on the season, and 952 saves. His .882 save percentage ranks 46th in the league.
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk has racked up 109 points (1.4 per game) for Florida, with 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games (playing 20:26 per game).
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. has collected 78 points this season, with 23 goals and 55 assists.
- Carter Verhaeghe has 73 points so far, including 42 goals and 31 assists.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 24-20-3 in 50 games this season, conceding 145 goals (3.1 goals against average) with 1333 saves and a .902 save percentage (26th in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!