NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Golden Knights||-1.5 (+185)||O 5.5 (-129)||-138|
|Panthers||+1.5 (-232)||U 5.5 (+102)||+113|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Golden Knights vs. Panthers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
The Vegas Golden Knights and Florida Panthers face off in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final at T-Mobile Arena on Monday, June 5, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. Bookmakers favor the Golden Knights in this matchup, giving them -138 moneyline odds against the Panthers (+113).
In the past 10 contests, the Golden Knights are 7-2-1 while putting up 36 total goals (five power-play goals on 31 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 16.1%). They have allowed 22 goals. In the last 10 contests for the Panthers (9-1-0), their offense has totaled 28 goals while their defense has conceded 19 goals. They have recorded 26 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored eight goals (30.8%).
Golden Knights vs. Panthers 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Golden Knights’ 267 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 14th in the league.
- The Golden Knights rank 11th in goals against, conceding 225 total goals (2.7 per game) in league play.
- They have the league’s ninth-best goal differential at +42.
- The 42 power-play goals the Golden Knights have scored this season rank 25th in the NHL (on 207 power-play chances).
- The Panthers’ 288 goals on the season (3.5 per game) rank them sixth in the league.
- The Panthers concede 3.3 goals per game (272 in total), 21st in the league.
- With a goal differential of +16, they are 16th in the league.
- With 63 power-play goals (on 276 chances), the Panthers are seventh-best in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|1/12/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||6.5||-133||+113||4-2 VEG|
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Vegas’ games this season have gone over this matchup’s total of 5.5 total goals 35 times.
- Florida and its opponent have combined to score more than 5.5 goals in 39 of 58 games this season.
- These teams score 6.8 goals per match between them, 1.3 more than this game’s over/under.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.6 more than this match’s over/under.
- The Golden Knights have been a moneyline favorite 32 times this season, and have finished 20-12 in those games.
- This season the Panthers have been an underdog 24 times, and won 15, or 62.5%, of those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -138 or shorter, Vegas has an 11-8 record (winning 57.9% of its games).
- This season Florida has won 13 of its 20 games, or 65.0%, when it’s the underdog by at least +113 on the moneyline.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel is one of Vegas’ top contributors with 66 points. He has 27 goals and 39 assists this season.
- Through 81 games, Chandler Stephenson has 16 goals and 49 assists.
- Jonathan Marchessault’s 57 points this season have come via 28 goals and 29 assists.
- Jonathan Quick has a record of 16-15-6. He has conceded 127 goals (3.4 goals against average) and racked up 952 saves with an .882 save percentage (46th in the league).
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk has recorded 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games for Florida, good for 109 points.
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. is one of the top contributors for Florida with 78 total points (1.1 per game), with 23 goals and 55 assists in 68 games.
- Carter Verhaeghe has 73 points so far, including 42 goals and 31 assists.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 24-20-3 on the season, giving up 145 goals (3.1 goals against average) and amassing 1333 saves with a .902 save percentage (26th in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!