NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Golden Knights||-1.5 (+181)||O 5.5 (-126)||-140|
|Panthers||+1.5 (-227)||U 5.5 (-101)||+115|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Golden Knights vs. Panthers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
The Vegas Golden Knights and Florida Panthers take the ice Monday for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final at T-Mobile Arena, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are ahead 1-0 in the series. Oddsmakers give the Golden Knights -140 odds on the moneyline in this matchup with the Panthers (+115).
The Golden Knights’ offense has scored 36 goals during their past 10 outings, while giving up 23 goals. A total of 34 power-play opportunities during that time have netted seven power-play goals (20.6%). They are 7-2-1 in those contests. Over the past 10 games, the Panthers have gone 8-2-0 while scoring 26 goals against 20 goals given up. On 26 power-play opportunities during that time, they have scored seven goals (26.9%).
Golden Knights vs. Panthers 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Golden Knights’ 267 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 14th in the league.
- Defensively, the Golden Knights are allowing 225 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th in NHL action.
- They have the league’s ninth-best goal differential at +42.
- The 42 power-play goals the Golden Knights have scored this season (to rank 25th in the NHL) have come on 207 power-play chances.
- The Panthers’ 288 goals on the season (3.5 per game) rank them sixth in the league.
- The Panthers allow 3.3 goals per game (272 in total), 21st in the league.
- They have the 16th-ranked goal differential in the league at +16.
- With 63 power-play goals (on 276 chances), the Panthers are seventh-best in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|6/3/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-133||+109||5-2 VEG|
|1/12/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||6.5||-133||+113||4-2 VEG|
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Vegas’ 60 matches this season have finished above this game’s total of 5.5 goals on 36 occasions.
- Florida’s games this season have had over 5.5 goals 40 of 59 times.
- These teams score 6.8 goals per match between them, 1.3 more than this game’s over/under.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.6 more than this game’s over/under.
- The Golden Knights have won 63.6% of their games this season when they’ve been a moneyline favorite (21-12).
- The Panthers have won 15, or 60.0%, of the 25 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter, Vegas has a record of 11-8 (winning 57.9%).
- Florida has entered 18 games this season as the underdog by +115 or more and is 12-6 in those contests.
Golden Knights Key Players
- One of Vegas’ leading offensives player this season is Jack Eichel, who has 66 points (27 goals, 39 assists) and plays an average of 18:46 per game.
- Chandler Stephenson has 16 goals and 49 assists to total 65 points (0.8 per game).
- Jonathan Marchessault’s season total of 57 points has come from 28 goals and 29 assists.
- Jonathan Quick (16-15-6) has a 3.4 goals against average and an .882 save percentage (46th in the league).
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk has totaled 109 points (1.4 per game) for Florida, with 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games (playing 20:26 per game).
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. is one of the top contributors for Florida with 78 total points (1.1 per game), with 23 goals and 55 assists in 68 games.
- Florida’s Carter Verhaeghe is among the top offensive players on the team with 73 total points (42 goals and 31 assists).
- Sergei Bobrovsky has a .902 save percentage (26th in the league), with 1333 total saves, conceding 145 goals (3.1 goals against average). He has put up a 24-20-3 record this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!