NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Golden Knights||-1.5 (+152)||O 5.5 (-135)||-169|
|Panthers||+1.5 (-188)||U 5.5 (+106)||+137|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Golden Knights vs. Panthers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
The Vegas Golden Knights and Florida Panthers square off in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final at T-Mobile Arena on Tuesday, June 13, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are on top 3-1 in the series. The Golden Knights have -169 odds on the moneyline against the Panthers (+137).
In the last 10 contests, the Golden Knights are 7-1-2 while putting up 38 total goals (nine power-play goals on 32 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 28.1%). They have conceded 21 goals. The Panthers have recorded a 6-4-0 record in their past 10 contests. They have scored 23 goals while giving up 26 in that period. On the power play, 32 opportunities have resulted in six goals (18.8% conversion rate).
Golden Knights vs. Panthers 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Golden Knights rank 14th in the NHL with 267 goals scored (3.3 per game).
- The Golden Knights have given up 225 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking 11th in NHL play in goals against.
- They have the league’s ninth-best goal differential at +42.
- The 42 power-play goals the Golden Knights have put up this season rank 25th in the NHL (on 207 power-play chances).
- The Panthers’ 288 goals on the season (3.5 per game) rank them sixth in the league.
- The Panthers have conceded 272 total goals this season (3.3 per game), 21st in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +16, they are 16th in the league.
- The Panthers have 63 power-play goals (on 276 chances), seventh in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|6/5/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-142||+117||7-2 VEG|
|6/3/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-133||+109||5-2 VEG|
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Vegas’ games this season have finished above this matchup’s total of 5.5 total goals 37 times.
- Florida has combined with its opponent to score more than 5.5 goals in 41 of 62 games this season.
- These teams rack up a combined 6.8 goals per game, 1.3 higher than this match’s over/under.
- Combined, these teams allow 6.1 goals per game, 0.6 more than this match’s set total.
- The Golden Knights have won 64.7% of their games this season when they’ve been a moneyline favorite (22-12).
- The Panthers have been an underdog in 26 games this season, and won 15 (57.7%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -169 or shorter, Vegas has gone 6-4 (winning 60.0%).
- Florida is 7-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +137 or more on the moneyline.
Golden Knights Key Players
- A major offensive player this season for Vegas, Jack Eichel has scored 66 points in 67 games (27 goals and 39 assists).
- Chandler Stephenson is contributing with 65 points (16 goals, 49 assists).
- Jonathan Marchessault’s season total of 57 points has come from 28 goals and 29 assists.
- Jonathan Quick (16-15-6) has a 3.4 goals against average and an .882 save percentage (46th in the league).
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk has recorded 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games for Florida, good for 109 points.
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. is a key piece of the offense for Florida with 78 total points this season. He has scored 23 goals and added 55 assists in 68 games.
- Brandon Montour’s 16 goals and 57 assists add up to 73 points this season.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 24-20-3 in 50 games this season, conceding 145 goals (3.1 goals against average) with 1333 saves and a .902 save percentage (26th in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!