NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Golden Knights||– ()||–||-123|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Golden Knights vs. Stars, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Friday, May 19, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN and ESPN+
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
The Vegas Golden Knights and Dallas Stars square off in the first game of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at T-Mobile Arena on Friday, May 19, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN and ESPN+. Bookmakers list the Stars as the underdog in this matchup, listing them +101 moneyline odds against the Golden Knights (-123).
In the past 10 contests, the Golden Knights are 8-2-0. They have put up 40 goals, while their opponents have scored 28. They have gone on the power play 37 times during that span, and have capitalized with seven goals (18.9% of opportunities). The Stars have gone 7-2-1 over their past 10 contests, putting up 37 goals while allowing 28 in that period. On 28 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored eight goals (28.6%).
Golden Knights vs. Stars 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Golden Knights rank 14th in the league with 267 goals scored (3.3 per game).
- The Golden Knights have allowed 225 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking 11th in league action in goals against.
- Their goal differential (+42) makes them ninth-best in the league.
- The 42 power-play goals the Golden Knights have scored this season (on 207 power-play chances) rank 25th in the NHL.
- The Stars are seventh in the NHL in scoring (281 goals, 3.4 per game).
- The Stars have one of the best defenses in the NHL, conceding 215 total goals (2.6 per game), third in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +66, they are fourth-best in the league.
- The Stars have 64 power-play goals (on 256 chances), fifth in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|2/25/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||6.5||-116||-101||3-2 DAL|
|1/16/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-125||+106||4-0 DAL|
Golden Knights vs. Stars Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- The Golden Knights have won 18 of their 29 games when favored on the moneyline this season (62.1%).
- The Stars have been an underdog in 10 games this season, and won six (60.0%).
- Vegas is 14-9 (winning 60.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -123 or shorter.
- Dallas has entered seven games this season as an underdog by +101 or more and is 3-4 in those contests.
Golden Knights Key Players
- A major contributor this season for Vegas, Jack Eichel has scored 66 points in 67 games (27 goals and 39 assists).
- Chandler Stephenson is contributing with 65 points (16 goals, 49 assists).
- Jonathan Marchessault has scored 28 goals and added 29 assists through 76 games for Vegas.
- Jonathan Quick has a record of 16-15-6. He has allowed 127 goals (3.41 goals against average) and recorded 952 saves.
Stars Key Players
- Jason Robertson has put up 109 points (1.3 per game) for Dallas, with 46 goals and 63 assists in 82 games (playing 18:50 per game).
- Jamie Benn has helped lead the offense for Dallas this season with 33 goals and 45 assists.
- Joe Pavelski has 77 points so far, including 28 goals and 49 assists.
- Jake Oettinger has a .919 save percentage (sixth-best in the league), with 1632 total saves, allowing 144 goals (2.4 goals against average). He has compiled a 37-11-11 record this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!