NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Golden Knights||– ()||O 5.5 (-112)||-125|
|Stars||+ ()||U 5.5 (-113)||+102|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Golden Knights vs. Stars, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC and ESPN+
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
The Vegas Golden Knights ready for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals against the Dallas Stars at T-Mobile Arena on Sunday, May 21, beginning at 3:00 PM ET on ABC and ESPN+. The Golden Knights are on top 1-0 in the series. The Stars are underdogs (+102) against the Golden Knights (-125).
The Golden Knights’ offense has scored 39 goals over their last 10 outings, while their defense has allowed 29 goals. They have registered 34 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored seven goals (20.6%). They are 8-2-0 in those games. The Stars’ offense has put up 37 goals over their last 10 games, while their defense has allowed 30 goals. They have had 27 power-play opportunities during that time, and have scored six goals (22.2%). They are 6-2-2 over those games.
Golden Knights vs. Stars 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Golden Knights rank 14th in the NHL with 267 goals scored (3.3 per game).
- Defensively, the Golden Knights are allowing 225 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th in league play.
- They have the league’s ninth-best goal differential at +42.
- The 42 power-play goals the Golden Knights have put up this season rank 25th in the NHL (on 207 power-play chances).
- The Stars’ 281 goals on the season (3.4 per game) rank them seventh in the NHL.
- The Stars’ total of 215 goals given up (2.6 per game) is third in the league.
- With a goal differential of +66, they are fourth-best in the league.
- The Stars have 64 power-play goals (on 256 chances), fifth in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|2/25/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||6.5||-116||-101||3-2 DAL|
|1/16/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-125||+106||4-0 DAL|
Golden Knights vs. Stars Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Vegas and its opponent have combined to score more than 5.5 goals in 33 of 54 games this season.
- Dallas has played 29 games this season that finished with over 5.5 total goals.
- The teams average 6.7 goals per contest combined, 1.2 more than this game’s total.
- Combined, these two team give up 5.4 goals per game, 0.1 fewer than this match’s over/under.
- The Golden Knights have compiled a 19-11 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Stars have been made an underdog 11 times this season, and won six, or 54.5%, of those games.
- Vegas is 13-9 (winning 59.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- This season Dallas has won three of its seven games when it’s the underdog by at least +102 on the moneyline.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel is currently one of Vegas’ top contributors (66 total points), having put up 27 goals and 39 assists.
- Chandler Stephenson has 16 goals and 49 assists to total 65 points (0.8 per game).
- Jonathan Marchessault has scored 28 goals and added 29 assists through 76 games for Vegas.
- Jonathan Quick (16-15-6) has a 3.4 goals against average and an .882 save percentage (46th in the league).
Stars Key Players
- Jason Robertson has totaled 46 goals and 63 assists in 82 games for Dallas, good for 109 points.
- Jamie Benn has racked up 78 points this season, with 33 goals and 45 assists.
- Joe Pavelski has scored 28 goals on the season, adding 49 assists.
- Jake Oettinger is 37-11-11 on the season, giving up 144 goals (2.4 goals against average) and compiling 1632 saves with a .919 save percentage (sixth-best in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!