NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Maple Leafs||-1.5 (+138)||O 6.5 (-122)||-194|
|Panthers||+1.5 (-162)||U 6.5 (+102)||+161|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Maple Leafs vs. Panthers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS
- Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario
The Toronto Maple Leafs host the Florida Panthers in the first game of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Scotiabank Arena on Tuesday, May 2, starting at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS. Oddsmakers give the Maple Leafs -194 odds on the moneyline in this matchup against the Panthers (+161).
The Maple Leafs have an 8-2-0 record in their last 10 games. They have scored 39 total goals (12 power-play goals on 35 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 34.3%) while allowing 27 goals to their opponents. The Panthers are 5-4-1 in their last 10 contests, putting up 35 goals while allowing 34 in that period. On 28 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored six goals (21.4%).
Maple Leafs vs. Panthers 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Maple Leafs’ 278 total goals (3.4 per game) make them the ninth-best scoring team in the league.
- The Maple Leafs have conceded 220 total goals (2.7 per game), the seventh-fewest in NHL play.
- Their +58 goal differential is fifth-best in the league.
- The 63 power-play goals the Maple Leafs have put up this season (on 246 power-play chances) are the seventh-most in the NHL.
- With 288 goals (3.5 per game), the Panthers have the NHL’s sixth-best offense.
- The Panthers’ total of 272 goals conceded (3.3 per game) is 21st in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +16, they are 16th in the league.
- With 63 power-play goals (on 276 chances), the Panthers are seventh-best in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|3/29/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||7.0||-151||+129||3-2 FLA|
|1/17/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-176||+149||5-4 TOR|
Maple Leafs vs. Panthers Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Toronto’s games this season have finished above this matchup’s total of 6.5 total goals 43 times.
- Florida has played 54 games this season where over 6.5 total goals have been scored.
- These teams average a combined 6.9 goals per game, 0.4 more than this match’s total.
- Opponents of these two teams score six goals per game combined, 0.5 fewer than this match’s over/under.
- The Maple Leafs have a 41-29 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- This season the Panthers have won 11 of the 23 games, or 47.8%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Toronto has a 17-13 record (winning 56.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -194 or shorter.
- Florida has entered five games this season as the underdog by +161 or more and is 3-2 in those contests.
Maple Leafs Key Players
- Mitchell Marner is currently one of Toronto’s leading contributors (99 total points), having registered 30 goals and 69 assists.
- Through 82 games, William Nylander has 40 goals and 47 assists.
- Auston Matthews’ season total of 85 points has come from 40 goals and 45 assists.
- Ilya Samsonov (27-10-5) has a goals against average of 2.3 on the season, and 1088 saves. His .919 save percentage is sixth-best in the league.
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk’s 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games for Florida add up to 109 total points on the season.
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. has helped lead the attack for Florida this season with 23 goals and 55 assists.
- Carter Verhaeghe has 73 points so far, including 42 goals and 31 assists.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 24-20-3 in 50 games this season, conceding 145 goals (3.1 goals against average) with 1333 saves and a .902 save percentage (26th in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays.
Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!