NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Maple Leafs||-1.5 (+140)||O 6.5 (-129)||-183|
|Panthers||+1.5 (-164)||U 6.5 (+109)||+156|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Maple Leafs vs. Panthers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario
The Florida Panthers take the road to square off against the Toronto Maple Leafs in Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Thursday, May 4, starting at 7:00 PM ET on TNT. The Panthers hold a 1-0 lead in the series. The Panthers are underdogs (+156) against the Maple Leafs (-183).
In the last 10 outings for the Maple Leafs (7-3-0), their offense has put up 34 goals while their defense has allowed 30 goals. They have recorded 33 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored eight goals (24.2%). The Panthers have totaled 35 goals over their past 10 outings, while giving up 34 goals. A total of 25 power-play opportunities during that span have resulted in five power-play goals (20.0%). They are 5-4-1 over those games.
Maple Leafs vs. Panthers 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Maple Leafs score the ninth-most goals in the league (278 total, 3.4 per game).
- Defensively, the Maple Leafs have been one of the stingiest units in NHL play, conceding 220 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank seventh.
- Their goal differential (+58) makes them fifth-best in the league.
- The 63 power-play goals the Maple Leafs have put up this season (on 246 power-play chances) are the seventh-most in the NHL.
- With 288 goals (3.5 per game), the Panthers have the league’s sixth-best offense.
- The Panthers give up 3.3 goals per game (272 in total), 21st in the league.
- With a goal differential of +16, they are 16th in the league.
- The Panthers have 63 power-play goals (seventh-most in NHL) on 276 chances.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|5/2/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-194||+161||4-2 FLA|
|3/29/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||7||-151||+129||3-2 FLA|
|1/17/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-176||+149||5-4 TOR|
Maple Leafs vs. Panthers Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Toronto and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in 43 of 89 games this season.
- Florida and its opponent have combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 54 of 90 games this season.
- These teams combine to score 6.9 goals per matchup, 0.4 more than this game’s over/under.
- Opponents of these teams score six goals per game combined, 0.5 fewer than this match’s set total.
- The Maple Leafs have been favored on the moneyline 71 times this season, and have finished 41-30 in those games.
- The Panthers have been made an underdog 24 times this season, and won 12, or 50.0%, of those games.
- Toronto has a record of 18-14 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -183 or shorter (56.2% win percentage).
- Florida is 5-2 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +156 or more on the moneyline.
Maple Leafs Key Players
- Mitchell Marner is currently one of Toronto’s top contributors (99 total points), having collected 30 goals and 69 assists.
- William Nylander has 40 goals and 47 assists to total 87 points (1.1 per game).
- Auston Matthews’ 85 points this season have come via 40 goals and 45 assists.
- Ilya Samsonov (27-10-5) has a goals against average of 2.3 on the season, and 1088 saves. His .919 save percentage is sixth-best in the league.
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk’s 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games for Florida add up to 109 total points on the season.
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. has helped lead the attack for Florida this season with 23 goals and 55 assists.
- Carter Verhaeghe has earned 42 goals on the season, adding 31 assists.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 24-20-3 this season, compiling 1333 saves and allowing 145 goals (3.1 goals against average) with a .902 save percentage (26th in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays.
Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!