NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Maple Leafs||-1.5 (+178)||O 6.5 (-138)||-131|
|Panthers||+1.5 (-222)||U 6.5 (+109)||+108|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Maple Leafs vs. Panthers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
The Toronto Maple Leafs and Florida Panthers square off in Game 3 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at BB&T Center on Sunday, May 7, beginning at 6:30 PM ET on TBS, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS. The Panthers are up 2-0. The Maple Leafs are favored, with -131 moneyline odds, in this matchup against the Panthers, who have +108 moneyline odds.
The Maple Leafs’ offense has scored 34 goals in their last 10 outings, while allowing 32 goals. A total of 35 power-play opportunities during that time have netted nine power-play goals (25.7%). They are 6-4-0 in those games. The Panthers have put up a 6-4-0 record in their past 10 games. They have scored 37 total goals (five power-play goals on 24 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 20.8%) while allowing 34 goals to their opponents.
Maple Leafs vs. Panthers 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Maple Leafs’ 278 total goals (3.4 per game) rank ninth in the NHL.
- The Maple Leafs have allowed 220 total goals (2.7 per game), ranking seventh in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- They have the league’s fifth-best goal differential at +58.
- The 63 power-play goals the Maple Leafs have put up this season (on 246 power-play chances) are the seventh-most in the NHL.
- The Panthers’ 288 goals on the season (3.5 per game) rank them sixth in the league.
- The Panthers concede 3.3 goals per game (272 in total), 21st in the NHL.
- They have the 16th-ranked goal differential in the league at +16.
- The Panthers have 63 power-play goals (on 276 chances), seventh in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|5/4/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-192||+155||3-2 FLA|
|5/2/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-172||+140||4-2 FLA|
|3/29/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-151||+123||3-2 FLA|
Maple Leafs vs. Panthers Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Toronto’s games this season have finished above this matchup’s total of 6.5 total goals 24 times.
- Florida has played 32 games this season that finished with over 6.5 total goals.
- These two teams score a combined 6.9 goals per game, 0.4 more than this match’s over/under.
- Combined, these teams surrender six goals per game, 0.5 fewer than this game’s over/under.
- The Maple Leafs have won 63.4% of their games this season when they’ve been a moneyline favorite (26-15).
- This season the Panthers have been an underdog 19 times, and won 11, or 57.9%, of those games.
- Toronto has a 20-13 record (winning 60.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -131 or shorter.
- Florida has gone 9-8, a 52.9% win rate, when it’s been set as an underdog of +108 or more by bookmakers this season.
Maple Leafs Key Players
- Mitchell Marner is currently one of Toronto’s leading contributors (99 total points), having collected 30 goals and 69 assists.
- Through 82 games, William Nylander has 40 goals and 47 assists.
- Auston Matthews’ season total of 85 points has come from 40 goals and 45 assists.
- Ilya Samsonov (27-10-5) has a 2.3 goals against average and a .919 save percentage (sixth-best in the league).
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk has racked up 109 points (1.4 per game) for Florida, with 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games (playing 20:26 per game).
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. has racked up 78 total points (1.1 per game) this campaign. He has 23 goals and 55 assists.
- Brandon Montour has 73 points so far, including 16 goals and 57 assists.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 24-20-3 on the season, allowing 145 goals (3.1 goals against average) and collecting 1333 saves with a .902 save percentage (26th in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!