NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Maple Leafs||-1.5 (+185)||O 6.5 (-136)||-123|
|Panthers||+1.5 (-232)||U 6.5 (+107)||+101|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Maple Leafs vs. Panthers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
The Toronto Maple Leafs are set for Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round against the Florida Panthers at BB&T Center on Wednesday, May 10, starting at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS. The Panthers lead the series 3-0. The Panthers are underdogs (+101) against the Maple Leafs (-123).
During the past 10 games for the Maple Leafs (5-4-1), their offense has scored 32 goals while their defense has allowed 32 goals. They have recorded 29 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored seven goals (24.1%). The Panthers have totaled 36 goals in their past 10 games, while conceding 32 goals. A total of 24 power-play opportunities during that span have resulted in six power-play goals (25.0%). They are 7-3-0 over those contests.
Maple Leafs vs. Panthers 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Maple Leafs score the ninth-most goals in the league (278 total, 3.4 per game).
- Defensively, the Maple Leafs are one of the stingiest units in league play, allowing 220 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank seventh.
- They have the league’s fifth-best goal differential at +58.
- The 63 power-play goals the Maple Leafs have put up this season (seventh-most in the NHL) have come on 246 power-play chances.
- The Panthers are sixth in the league in scoring (288 goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Panthers have conceded 272 total goals this season (3.3 per game), 21st in the NHL.
- Their +16 goal differential is 16th in the league.
- The Panthers have 63 power-play goals (seventh-most in NHL) on 276 chances.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|5/7/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-138||+113||3-2 FLA|
|5/4/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-192||+155||3-2 FLA|
|5/2/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-172||+140||4-2 FLA|
|3/29/2023||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||-151||+123||3-2 FLA|
Maple Leafs vs. Panthers Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- In 24 of 51 games this season, Toronto and its opponent have combined to finish above 6.5 goals.
- Florida has played 32 games this season that finished with more than 6.5 total goals.
- The two teams average 6.9 goals per contest combined, 0.4 more than this matchup’s total.
- Opponents of these two teams score six goals per game combined, 0.5 fewer than this match’s total.
- The Maple Leafs have gone 26-16 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Panthers have been an underdog in 20 games this season, and won 12 (60.0%).
- Toronto has gone 22-15 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -123 or shorter (59.5% win percentage).
- Florida has a record of 11-8, a 57.9% win rate, when it’s been set as an underdog of +101 or more by bookmakers this season.
Maple Leafs Key Players
- Mitchell Marner is one of Toronto’s top contributors with 99 points. He has 30 goals and 69 assists this season.
- William Nylander is contributing with 87 points (40 goals, 47 assists).
- Auston Matthews’ season total of 85 points has come from 40 goals and 45 assists.
- Ilya Samsonov (27-10-5) has a 2.3 goals against average and a .919 save percentage (sixth-best in the league).
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk’s 109 points make him a vital offensive option for Florida. He has put up 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games.
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. has racked up 78 points this season, with 23 goals and 55 assists.
- Florida’s Brandon Montour is among the leading scorers on the team with 73 total points (16 goals and 57 assists).
- Sergei Bobrovsky has a .902 save percentage (26th in the league), with 1333 total saves, conceding 145 goals (3.1 goals against average). He has put up a 24-20-3 record this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!