NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Oilers||-1.5 (+137)||O 6.5 (-140)||-172|
|Golden Knights||+1.5 (-169)||U 6.5 (+110)||+140|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Oilers vs. Golden Knights, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Monday, May 8, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS
- Where: Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta
The Edmonton Oilers host the Vegas Golden Knights for Game 3 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Rogers Place on Monday, May 8, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS. The series is tied 1-1. Oddsmakers list the Golden Knights as underdogs in this matchup, giving them +140 odds on the moneyline against the Oilers (-172).
During the last 10 outings for the Oilers (8-1-1), their offense has scored 44 goals while their defense has allowed 26 goals. They have registered 30 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored 15 goals (50.0%). During the last 10 outings for the Golden Knights, their offense has totaled 34 goals while their defense has allowed 25 (they have a 7-2-1 record in those games). In 30 power-play opportunities during that time, they have capitalized with six goals (20.0% success rate).
Oilers vs. Golden Knights 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Oilers are the highest-scoring unit in the NHL with 325 total goals (4.0 per game on 6.6 assists per outing).
- Defensively, the Oilers are allowing 256 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 17th in NHL action.
- Their +69 goal differential is second-best in the league.
- The NHL-leading 90 power-play goals the Oilers have scored this season have come on 275 power-play chances.
- The Golden Knights’ 267 goals on the season (3.3 per game) rank them 14th in the league.
- The Golden Knights give up 2.7 goals per game (225 in total), 11th in the league.
- They have the ninth-best goal differential in the league at +42.
- The Golden Knights have 42 power-play goals (on 207 chances), 25th in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|1/14/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||6.5||-144||+123||4-3 EDM|
Oilers vs. Golden Knights Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 31 of 49 games this season.
- Vegas has played 22 games this season where more than 6.5 total goals have been scored.
- The teams combine to score 7.2 goals per contest, 0.7 more than this game’s total.
- These two teams surrender a combined 5.9 goals per game, 0.6 fewer than this match’s total.
- The Oilers have gone 29-11 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- The Golden Knights have been an underdog in 19 games this season, and won 13 (68.4%).
- Edmonton has a record of 14-6 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -172 or shorter (70.0% win percentage).
- Vegas has entered three games this season as an underdog by +140 or more and is 2-1 in those contests.
Oilers Key Players
- One of Edmonton’s leading offensives player this season is Connor McDavid, who has 153 points (64 goals, 89 assists) and plays an average of 22:23 per game.
- Through 80 games, Leon Draisaitl has 52 goals and 76 assists.
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins’ season total of 104 points has come from 37 goals and 67 assists.
- In 50 games, Stuart Skinner has a record of 29-14-5. He has conceded 132 goals (2.73 goals against average) and has recorded 1403 saves.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel’s 66 points make him an important offensive option for Vegas. He has 27 goals and 39 assists in 67 games.
- Chandler Stephenson has amassed 65 points this season, with 16 goals and 49 assists.
- Vegas’ Jonathan Marchessault is among the leading scorers on the team with 57 total points (28 goals and 29 assists).
- Jonathan Quick is 16-15-6 in 41 games this season, conceding 127 goals (3.4 goals against average) with 952 saves and an .882 save percentage (46th in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!