NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Oilers||-1.5 (+174)||O 6.5 (-142)||-131|
|Golden Knights||+1.5 (-217)||U 6.5 (+112)||+108|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Oilers vs. Golden Knights, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Friday, May 12, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round showcases the Edmonton Oilers visiting the Vegas Golden Knights on Friday, May 12 at 10:00 PM ET on TNT, SportsNet, CBC, and TVAS. The series is tied at 2-2. The Oilers have -131 odds on the moneyline against the Golden Knights (+108).
The Oilers’ offense has scored 41 goals in their past 10 outings, while conceding 30 goals. A total of 33 power-play opportunities during that time have netted 15 power-play goals (45.5%). They are 7-2-1 in those games. In the past 10 games for the Golden Knights, their offense has totaled 35 goals while their defense has allowed 28 (they have a 7-3-0 record in those games). In 33 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored five goals (15.2% conversion rate).
Oilers vs. Golden Knights 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Oilers are the top-scoring squad in the league with 325 total goals (4.0 per game on 6.6 assists per contest).
- The Oilers have allowed 256 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 17th in league play in goals against.
- Their goal differential (+69) makes them second-best in the league.
- The 90 power-play goals the Oilers have recorded this season (on 275 power-play chances) lead the NHL.
- The Golden Knights’ 267 goals on the season (3.3 per game) rank them 14th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have given up 225 total goals this season (2.7 per game), 11th in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +42, they are ninth-best in the league.
- With 42 power-play goals (on 207 chances), the Golden Knights are 25th in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Oilers vs. Golden Knights Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined to score more than 6.5 goals in 31 of 51 games this season.
- Vegas has played 22 games this season that ended with over 6.5 total goals.
- The two teams combine to score 7.2 goals per game, 0.7 more than this match’s total.
- These teams yield a combined 5.9 goals per game, 0.6 fewer than this game’s total.
- The Oilers have a 30-12 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- This season the Golden Knights have won 14 of the 21 games, or 66.7%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Edmonton has a record of 27-9 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -131 or shorter (75.0% win percentage).
- This season Vegas has won nine of its 14 games, or 64.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least +108 on the moneyline.
Oilers Key Players
- Connor McDavid has been a top contributor on Edmonton this season, with 153 points in 82 games.
- Leon Draisaitl has 52 goals and 76 assists to total 128 points (1.6 per game).
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins has scored 37 goals and added 67 assists through 82 games for Edmonton.
- Stuart Skinner (29-14-5) has a 2.7 goals against average and a .913 save percentage (14th in the league).
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel’s 66 points make him a pivotal offensive option for Vegas. He has put up 27 goals and 39 assists in 67 games.
- Chandler Stephenson has helped lead the offense for Vegas this season with 16 goals and 49 assists.
- Jonathan Marchessault has earned 28 goals on the season, chipping in 29 assists.
- Jonathan Quick has a 16-15-6 record this season, with an .882 save percentage (46th in the league). He has 952 saves, and has conceded 127 goals (3.4 goals against average).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!