NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Oilers||-1.5 (+129)||O 6.5 (-138)||-188|
|Golden Knights||+1.5 (-158)||U 6.5 (+109)||+152|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Oilers vs. Golden Knights, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta
The Edmonton Oilers and Vegas Golden Knights play in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round at Rogers Place on Sunday, May 14, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are on top 3-2 in the series. The Oilers are the favorite, with -188 moneyline odds, in this decisive game against the Golden Knights, who have +152 moneyline odds.
The Oilers have recorded a 6-3-1 record over their last 10 games. They have scored 39 goals while giving up 32 in that period. On the power play, 34 opportunities have resulted in 17 goals (50.0% conversion rate). The Golden Knights have totaled 36 goals in their last 10 games, while giving up 30 goals. A total of 38 power-play opportunities during that span have netted seven power-play goals (18.4%). They are 7-3-0 over those games.
Oilers vs. Golden Knights 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Oilers’ 325 total goals (4.0 per game on 6.6 assists per outing) lead the league.
- The Oilers rank 17th in goals against, conceding 256 total goals (3.1 per game) in NHL play.
- They have the league’s second-best goal differential at +69.
- The NHL-leading 90 power-play goals the Oilers have recorded this season have come on 275 power-play chances.
- With 267 goals (3.3 per game), the Golden Knights have the league’s 14th-ranked offense.
- The Golden Knights give up 2.7 goals per game (225 in total), 11th in the NHL.
- Their +42 goal differential is ninth-best in the league.
- The Golden Knights have 42 power-play goals (on 207 chances), 25th in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Oilers vs. Golden Knights Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Edmonton and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in 32 of 52 games this season.
- Vegas’ games this season have had over 6.5 goals 23 of 52 times.
- These two teams combine to score 7.2 goals per matchup, 0.7 more than this game’s over/under.
- These two teams allow 5.9 goals per game combined, 0.6 fewer than this match’s set total.
- The Oilers have been favored on the moneyline 43 times this season, and have gone 30-13 in those games.
- This season the Golden Knights have been an underdog 22 times, and won 15, or 68.2%, of those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -188 or shorter, Edmonton has gone 14-4 (winning 77.8%).
- Vegas has played as an underdog on the moneyline of +152 or longer two times this season, and split 1-1.
Oilers Key Players
- Connor McDavid has been a top contributor on Edmonton this season, with 153 points in 82 games.
- Leon Draisaitl has 52 goals and 76 assists to total 128 points (1.6 per game).
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins’ season total of 104 points has come from 37 goals and 67 assists.
- Stuart Skinner (29-14-5) has a goals against average of 2.7 on the season, and 1403 saves. His .913 save percentage ranks 14th in the league.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel’s 66 points make him a vital offensive option for Vegas. He has 27 goals and 39 assists in 67 games.
- Chandler Stephenson is a key piece of the offense for Vegas with 65 total points this season. He has scored 16 goals and added 49 assists in 81 games.
- Jonathan Marchessault’s 28 goals and 29 assists add up to 57 points this season.
- Jonathan Quick has an .882 save percentage (46th in the league), with 952 total saves, giving up 127 goals (3.4 goals against average). He has compiled a 16-15-6 record this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!