NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Panthers||-1.5 (+198)||O 5.5 (-128)||-125|
|Golden Knights||+1.5 (-250)||U 5.5 (+101)||+102|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Panthers vs. Golden Knights, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final will see the Florida Panthers and Vegas Golden Knights square off on Saturday, June 10, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights lead the series 2-1. The Golden Knights are the underdog (+102) in this matchup with the Panthers (-125).
The Panthers are 7-3-0 over the last 10 contests, scoring 24 total goals (seven power-play goals on 33 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 21.2%). They have allowed 25 goals to their opponents. During the last 10 outings for the Golden Knights, their offense has totaled 40 goals while their defense has allowed 21 (they have a 7-1-2 record in those games). In 33 power-play opportunities during that span, they have capitalized with nine goals (27.3% success rate).
Panthers vs. Golden Knights 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Panthers’ 288 total goals (3.5 per game) rank sixth in the league.
- The Panthers have conceded 272 total goals (3.3 per game), ranking 21st in NHL play in goals against.
- Their +16 goal differential ranks 16th in the league.
- The 63 power-play goals the Panthers have recorded this season are seventh-best in the NHL (on 276 power-play chances).
- The Golden Knights have 267 goals this season (3.3 per game), 14th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have conceded 225 total goals this season (2.7 per game), 11th in the NHL.
- Their +42 goal differential is ninth-best in the league.
- The Golden Knights have 42 power-play goals (25th in NHL) on 207 chances.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|6/5/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-142||+117||7-2 VEG|
|6/3/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-133||+109||5-2 VEG|
|1/12/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||6.5||-133||+113||4-2 VEG|
Panthers vs. Golden Knights Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Florida’s 61 matches this season have finished above this game’s total of 5.5 goals on 41 occasions.
- Vegas’ games this season have had more than 5.5 goals 37 of 62 times.
- These two teams score 6.8 goals per match between them, 1.3 more than this game’s total.
- These teams allow 6.1 goals per game combined, 0.6 more than this match’s set total.
- The Panthers have won 22 of their 35 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (62.9%).
- The Golden Knights have been an underdog in 27 games this season, and won 18 (66.7%).
- Florida has a record of 15-8 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter (65.2% win percentage).
- Vegas has gone 14-6, a 70.0% win rate, when it’s been set as an underdog of +102 or more by sportsbooks this season.
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk has been a top contributor on Florida this season, with 109 points in 79 games.
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. has 78 points (1.1 per game), scoring 23 goals and adding 55 assists.
- Brandon Montour’s 73 points this season have come via 16 goals and 57 assists.
- In 50 games, Sergei Bobrovsky has a record of 24-20-3. He has conceded 145 goals (3.07 goals against average) and has recorded 1333 saves.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel has recorded 27 goals and 39 assists in 67 games for Vegas, good for 66 points.
- Chandler Stephenson has helped lead the offense for Vegas this season with 16 goals and 49 assists.
- Vegas’ Jonathan Marchessault is among the leading scorers on the team with 57 total points (28 goals and 29 assists).
- Jonathan Quick has an .882 save percentage (46th in the league), with 952 total saves, conceding 127 goals (3.4 goals against average). He has put together a 16-15-6 record this season.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!