NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Stars||-1.5 (+181)||O 5.5 (-112)||-142|
|Golden Knights||+1.5 (-227)||U 5.5 (-113)||+117|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Stars vs. Golden Knights, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN and ESPN+
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
The Dallas Stars host the Vegas Golden Knights Tuesday at American Airlines Center in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN and ESPN+. The Golden Knights hold a 2-0 edge in the series. The Stars are the favorite (-142) in this matchup with the Golden Knights (+117).
In the last 10 games, the Stars have registered a 5-2-3 record after scoring 35 total goals (five power-play goals on 24 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 20.8%). Their opponents have scored a combined 33 goals in those games. Over the past 10 games, the Golden Knights have gone 8-2-0 while putting up 37 total goals (six power-play goals on 31 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 19.4%). They have given up 27 goals.
Stars vs. Golden Knights 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Stars’ 281 total goals (3.4 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Stars are one of the stingiest squads in NHL play, giving up 215 total goals (2.6 per game) to rank third.
- Their +66 goal differential is fourth-best in the league.
- The 64 power-play goals the Stars have scored this season (on 256 power-play chances) are the fifth-most in the NHL.
- With 267 goals (3.3 per game), the Golden Knights have the NHL’s 14th-ranked offense.
- The Golden Knights concede 2.7 goals per game (225 in total), 11th in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +42, they are ninth-best in the league.
- The Golden Knights have 42 power-play goals (on 207 chances), 25th in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|5/21/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-119||-103||3-2 VEG|
|2/25/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||6.5||-116||-101||3-2 DAL|
|1/16/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-125||+106||4-0 DAL|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Dallas and its opponent have gone over 5.5 combined goals in 29 of 55 games this season.
- Vegas and its opponent have combined to score over 5.5 goals in 33 of 55 games this season.
- The teams combine to score 6.7 goals per game, 1.2 more than this match’s over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams average 5.4 goals per game combined, 0.1 fewer than this match’s total.
- The Stars have won 25 of their 40 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- The Golden Knights have been an underdog in 23 games this season, and won 16 (69.6%).
- Dallas has an 18-11 record (winning 62.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -142 or shorter.
- Vegas has entered 10 games this season as an underdog by +117 or more and is 6-4 in those contests.
Stars Key Players
- Jason Robertson is currently one of Dallas’ leading contributors (109 total points), having collected 46 goals and 63 assists.
- Jamie Benn is another leading option for Dallas with 78 points (one per game), scoring 33 goals and adding 45 assists.
- Joe Pavelski has 28 goals and 49 assists for Dallas.
- In 62 games, Jake Oettinger has a record of 37-11-11. He has conceded 144 goals (2.37 goals against average) and has racked up 1632 saves.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel has collected 27 goals and 39 assists in 67 games for Vegas, good for 66 points.
- Chandler Stephenson is a key piece of the offense for Vegas with 65 total points this season. He has scored 16 goals and added 49 assists in 81 games.
- Jonathan Marchessault’s 28 goals and 29 assists add up to 57 points this season.
- Jonathan Quick has a 16-15-6 record this season, with an .882 save percentage (46th in the league). He has 952 saves, and has given up 127 goals (3.4 goals against average).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!