NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Stars||-1.5 (+207)||O 5.5 (-111)||-128|
|Golden Knights||+1.5 (-263)||U 5.5 (-114)||+105|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Stars vs. Golden Knights, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
The Dallas Stars host the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Thursday, May 25, with the puck dropping at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are up 3-0. The Stars have -128 moneyline odds against the Golden Knights (+105).
In the last 10 contests, the Stars are 4-3-3 while putting up 31 goals against 36 goals allowed. On 24 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored five goals (20.8%). The Golden Knights have put up an 8-2-0 record over their last 10 games. They have scored 37 total goals (seven power-play goals on 35 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 20.0%) while allowing 25 goals to their opponents.
Stars vs. Golden Knights 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Stars score the seventh-most goals in the league (281 total, 3.4 per game).
- Defensively, the Stars are one of the stingiest squads in NHL action, giving up 215 total goals (2.6 per game) to rank third.
- Their goal differential (+66) makes them fourth-best in the league.
- The 64 power-play goals the Stars have recorded this season (on 256 power-play chances) are the fifth-most in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights’ 267 goals on the season (3.3 per game) rank them 14th in the league.
- The Golden Knights have given up 225 total goals this season (2.7 per game), 11th in the league.
- They have the ninth-best goal differential in the league at +42.
- The Golden Knights have 42 power-play goals (25th in NHL) on 207 chances.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|5/21/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-119||-103||3-2 VEG|
|2/25/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||6.5||-116||-101||3-2 DAL|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- In 29 of 56 games this season, Dallas and its opponent have combined for more than 5.5 goals.
- Vegas’ games this season have had more than 5.5 goals 33 of 56 times.
- These teams score a combined 6.7 goals per game, 1.2 higher than this match’s total.
- Opponents of these two teams average 5.4 goals per game combined, 0.1 fewer than this match’s over/under.
- The Stars have been favored on the moneyline 41 times this season, and have gone 25-16 in those games.
- This season the Golden Knights have won 17 of the 24 games, or 70.8%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Dallas has a record of 22-14 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -128 or shorter (61.1% win percentage).
- This season Vegas has won 12 of its 17 games, or 70.6%, when it’s the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
Stars Key Players
- A leading contributor this season for Dallas, Jason Robertson has scored 109 points in 82 games (46 goals and 63 assists).
- Jamie Benn is another top contributor for Dallas with 78 points (one per game), scoring 33 goals and adding 45 assists.
- Joe Pavelski has 28 goals and 49 assists for Dallas.
- Jake Oettinger (37-11-11) has a goals against average of 2.4 on the season, and 1632 saves. His .919 save percentage is sixth-best in the league.
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel’s 27 goals and 39 assists in 67 games for Vegas add up to 66 total points on the season.
- Chandler Stephenson has collected 65 points this season, with 16 goals and 49 assists.
- Jonathan Marchessault is a crucial player on offense for Vegas with 28 goals and 29 assists.
- Jonathan Quick has a 16-15-6 record this season, with an .882 save percentage (46th in the league). He has 952 saves, and has allowed 127 goals (3.4 goals against average).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!