NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Stars||-1.5 (+198)||O 5.5 (-114)||-131|
|Golden Knights||+1.5 (-250)||U 5.5 (-111)||+108|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Stars vs. Golden Knights, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
The Dallas Stars and Vegas Golden Knights play in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at American Airlines Center on Monday, May 29, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are up 3-2. Bookmakers favor the Stars in this decisive matchup, assigning them -131 moneyline odds against the Golden Knights (+108).
During the last 10 outings for the Stars (5-3-2), their offense has put up 30 goals while their defense has given up 33 goals. They have registered 21 power-play opportunities during that time, and have scored six goals (28.6%). The Golden Knights’ offense has totaled 31 goals over their past 10 outings, while their defense has given up 27 goals. They have registered 31 power-play opportunities during that span, and have scored four goals (12.9%). They are 6-3-1 over those games.
Stars vs. Golden Knights 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Stars’ 281 total goals (3.4 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Stars are one of the stingiest units in league action, conceding 215 total goals (2.6 per game) to rank third.
- Their goal differential (+66) makes them fourth-best in the league.
- The 64 power-play goals the Stars have scored this season (on 256 power-play chances) are the fifth-most in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights have 267 goals this season (3.3 per game), 14th in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights allow 2.7 goals per game (225 in total), 11th in the league.
- They have the ninth-best goal differential in the league at +42.
- With 42 power-play goals (on 207 chances), the Golden Knights are 25th in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
|5/27/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-147||+120||4-2 DAL|
|5/21/2023||Golden Knights||-1.5||5.5||-119||-103||3-2 VEG|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Dallas’ games this season have finished above this matchup’s total of 5.5 total goals 30 times.
- Vegas has combined with its opponent to score more than 5.5 goals in 34 of 58 games this season.
- The teams average 6.7 goals per contest combined, 1.2 more than this game’s total.
- Opponents of these two teams combine to average 5.4 goals per game, 0.1 fewer than this game’s total.
- The Stars have won 61.9% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (26-16).
- This season the Golden Knights have been an underdog 25 times, and won 17, or 68.0%, of those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -131 or shorter, Dallas has gone 22-14 (winning 61.1%).
- Vegas has entered 17 games this season as an underdog by +108 or more and is 12-5 in those contests.
Stars Key Players
- Jason Robertson is one of Dallas’ leading contributors with 109 points. He has 46 goals and 63 assists this season.
- Jamie Benn is another leading option for Dallas with 78 points (1.0 per game), scoring 33 goals and adding 45 assists.
- Joe Pavelski has 77 total points for Dallas, with 28 goals and 49 assists.
- Jake Oettinger (37-11-11) has a 2.4 goals against average and a .919 save percentage (sixth-best in the league).
Golden Knights Key Players
- Jack Eichel’s 66 points make him a vital offensive option for Vegas. He has 27 goals and 39 assists in 67 games.
- Chandler Stephenson has posted 65 total points (0.8 per game) this campaign. He has 16 goals and 49 assists.
- Jonathan Marchessault is a key player on offense for Vegas with 28 goals and 29 assists.
- Jonathan Quick is 16-15-6 this season, compiling 952 saves and giving up 127 goals (3.4 goals against average) with an .882 save percentage (46th in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!