NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Stars||-1.5 (+142)||O 5.5 (+113)||-194|
|Kraken||+1.5 (-169)||U 5.5 (-134)||+162|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Stars vs. Kraken, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
The opening game of the NHL Playoffs Second Round will see the Dallas Stars take on the Seattle Kraken on Tuesday, May 2, beginning at 9:30 PM ET and airing on ESPN, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. Bookmakers list the Kraken as underdogs in this matchup, with +162 odds on the moneyline against the Stars (-194).
Over the last 10 games for the Stars, their offense has scored 34 goals while their defense has conceded 17 (they have an 8-1-1 record in those games). In 36 power-play opportunities during that time, they have scored 13 goals (36.1% success rate). The Kraken have put up a 5-5-0 record in their last 10 contests. They have scored 24 goals while conceding 24 in that time. On the power play, 31 opportunities have resulted in five goals (16.1% conversion rate).
Stars vs. Kraken 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Stars’ 281 total goals (3.4 per game) rank seventh in the league.
- The Stars have conceded 215 total goals (2.6 per game), ranking third in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- They have the league’s fourth-best goal differential at +66.
- The 64 power-play goals the Stars have put up this season (fifth-most in the NHL) have come on 256 power-play chances.
- The Kraken are fourth in the league in scoring (289 goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Kraken allow 3.1 goals per game (252 in total), 14th in the NHL.
- Their +37 goal differential is 10th-best in the league.
- With 48 power-play goals (on 245 chances), the Kraken are 21st in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Stars vs. Kraken Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Dallas and its opponent have gone over 5.5 combined goals in 43 of 88 games this season.
- Seattle’s games this season have had over 5.5 goals 51 of 89 times.
- The teams combine to score seven goals per contest, 1.5 more than this game’s total.
- Combined, these teams concede 5.7 goals per game, 0.2 more than this match’s set over/under.
- The Stars have been a moneyline favorite 65 times this season, and have finished 40-25 in those games.
- This season the Kraken have won 22 of the 49 games, or 44.9%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Dallas has a 17-6 record (winning 73.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -194 or shorter.
- Seattle has a record of 8-4 in games when bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +162 on the moneyline.
Stars Key Players
- Jason Robertson has been a top contributor on Dallas this season, with 109 points in 82 games.
- Jamie Benn has 33 goals and 45 assists to total 78 points (one per game).
- Joe Pavelski has 28 goals and 49 assists for Dallas.
- Jake Oettinger (37-11-11) has a goals against average of 2.4 on the season, and 1632 saves. His .919 save percentage is sixth-best in the league.
Kraken Key Players
- Jared McCann’s 40 goals and 30 assists in 79 games for Seattle add up to 70 total points on the season.
- Vince Dunn has scored 64 total points (0.8 per game) this season. He has 14 goals and 50 assists.
- Jordan Eberle is a top contributor on offense for Seattle with 20 goals and 43 assists.
- Martin Jones is 27-13-3 this season, collecting 1014 saves and giving up 131 goals (3.0 goals against average) with an .886 save percentage (44th in the league).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays.
Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!