NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Stars||-1.5 (+181)||O 5.5 (-117)||-136|
|Kraken||+1.5 (-227)||U 5.5 (-107)||+112|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Stars vs. Kraken, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
The Dallas Stars take the ice for Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round against the Seattle Kraken at Climate Pledge Arena on Tuesday, May 9, beginning at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Kraken are up 2-1 in the series. The Stars have -136 moneyline odds against the Kraken (+112).
Over the past 10 contests, the Stars are 7-2-1 while scoring 35 total goals (11 power-play goals on 34 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 32.4%). They have conceded 26 goals. In the past 10 contests, the Kraken have recorded a 6-4-0 record after putting up 32 total goals (four power-play goals on 27 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 14.8%). Their opponents have scored a combined 27 goals in those games.
Stars vs. Kraken 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Stars score the seventh-most goals in the league (281 total, 3.4 per game).
- The Stars have conceded 215 total goals (2.6 per game), the third-fewest in league play.
- They have the league’s fourth-best goal differential at +66.
- The 64 power-play goals the Stars have scored this season (on 256 power-play chances) are the fifth-most in the NHL.
- The Kraken are fourth in the NHL in scoring (289 goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Kraken have conceded 252 total goals this season (3.1 per game), 14th in the league.
- Their +37 goal differential is 10th-best in the league.
- The Kraken have 48 power-play goals (on 245 chances), 21st in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Stars vs. Kraken Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Dallas and its opponent have gone over 5.5 combined goals in 25 of 49 games this season.
- Seattle has combined with its opponent to score more than 5.5 goals in 31 of 55 games this season.
- The teams average seven goals per contest combined, 1.5 more than this matchup’s total.
- These teams surrender 5.7 goals per game combined, 0.2 more than this match’s set total.
- The Stars are 22-14 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- This season the Kraken have been an underdog 29 times, and won 12, or 41.4%, of those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -136 or shorter, Dallas has a 17-10 record (winning 63.0% of its games).
- This season Seattle has won 10 of its 23 games, or 43.5%, when it’s the underdog by at least +112 on the moneyline.
Stars Key Players
- Jason Robertson is one of Dallas’ leading contributors with 109 points. He has 46 goals and 63 assists this season.
- Jamie Benn has 33 goals and 45 assists to total 78 points (1.0 per game).
- Joe Pavelski has 77 total points for Dallas, with 28 goals and 49 assists.
- Jake Oettinger has a record of 37-11-11. He has allowed 144 goals (2.37 goals against average) and recorded 1632 saves.
Kraken Key Players
- Jared McCann has recorded 40 goals and 30 assists in 79 games for Seattle, good for 70 points.
- Vince Dunn has helped lead the offense for Seattle this season with 14 goals and 50 assists.
- Jordan Eberle is a top contributor on offense for Seattle with 20 goals and 43 assists.
- Martin Jones has a 27-13-3 record this season, with an .886 save percentage (44th in the league). He has 1014 saves, and has conceded 131 goals (3.0 goals against average).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!