NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Game Info, Moneyline and Over/Under
|Stars||– ()||O 5.5 (-128)||-212|
|Kraken||+ ()||U 5.5 (+101)||+170|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Stars vs. Kraken, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
- When: Monday, May 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, TVAS, and SportsNet
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
Game 7 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round showcases the Dallas Stars and the Seattle Kraken meeting at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, May 15 on ESPN, TVAS, and SportsNet. The series record is knotted up at 3-3. The Stars are listed with -212 moneyline odds against the Kraken (+170).
The Stars have gone 6-3-1 in their last 10 games, putting up 36 goals while giving up 31 in that time. On 29 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored eight goals (27.6%). In the past 10 contests, the Kraken have put up a 6-4-0 record after putting up 34 total goals (four power-play goals on 23 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 17.4%). Their opponents have scored a combined 30 goals in those games.
Stars vs. Kraken 2022-23 Key Stats
- The Stars score the seventh-most goals in the league (281 total, 3.4 per game).
- The Stars have given up 215 total goals (2.6 per game), ranking third in league play for the fewest goals against.
- Their +66 goal differential is fourth-best in the league.
- The 64 power-play goals the Stars have put up this season (fifth-most in the NHL) have come on 256 power-play chances.
- With 289 goals (3.5 per game), the Kraken have the NHL’s fourth-best offense.
- The Kraken give up 3.1 goals per game (252 in total), 14th in the league.
- They have the 10th-best goal differential in the league at +37.
- The Kraken have 48 power-play goals (on 245 chances), 21st in the NHL.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Stars vs. Kraken Betting The Puck Line & Moneyline
- Dallas and its opponent have gone over 5.5 combined goals in 28 of 52 games this season.
- Seattle has played 34 games this season that finished with over 5.5 total goals.
- The teams average seven goals per contest combined, 1.5 more than this game’s total.
- Opponents of these two teams put up 5.7 goals per game combined, 0.2 more than this game’s over/under.
- The Stars have won 24 of their 39 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (61.5%).
- The Kraken have been made an underdog 32 times this season, and won 13, or 40.6%, of those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -212 or shorter, Dallas has a 9-3 record (winning 75.0% of its games).
- Seattle is 3-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +170 or more on the moneyline.
Stars Key Players
- One of Dallas’ top offensives player this season is Jason Robertson, who has 109 points (46 goals, 63 assists) and plays an average of 18:50 per game.
- Jamie Benn has 33 goals and 45 assists to total 78 points (1.0 per game).
- Joe Pavelski has 28 goals and 49 assists for Dallas.
- In 62 games, Jake Oettinger has a record of 37-11-11. He has conceded 144 goals (2.37 goals against average) and has racked up 1632 saves.
Kraken Key Players
- Jared McCann has totaled 70 points (0.9 per game) for Seattle, with 40 goals and 30 assists in 79 games (playing 16:20 per game).
- Vince Dunn has totaled 64 total points (0.8 per game) this campaign. He has 14 goals and 50 assists.
- Seattle’s Jordan Eberle is among the top offensive players on the team with 63 total points (20 goals and 43 assists).
- Martin Jones has a 27-13-3 record this season, with an .886 save percentage (44th in the league). He has 1014 saves, and has allowed 131 goals (3.0 goals against average).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NHL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!