PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
AT&T Byron Nelson Info and Aaron Rai Odds to Win
- Date: May 11-14, 2023
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 71 / 7,414 yards
- Purse: $9.5M
- Rai Odds to Win: +8000
With a score of E, Aaron Rai is in 104th position, following the first round of the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Aaron Rai has played in 28 events in the past 12 months. His best finish was seventh, his average finish was 44th, and he had the top round of the day two times.
The 7,414-yard, par 71 course in McKinney, Texas will serve as host to a field of 156 golfers. A prize pool of $9.5M is on the line, as well, as the field chases the title of champion, currently held by Seung-Yul Noh.
Rai’s Recent Performance
- Wells Fargo Championship: 72-70 (E) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 71-73 (+2) – Missed cut
- RBC Heritage: 63-71-71-74 (-5) – Finished 48th
- Valero Texas Open: 71-71-71-70 (-5) – Finished 28th
Rai’s Stats, Trends
- Over his last two appearances at this event, Rai has an average finishing position of 75th.
- Rai made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Rai played this event most recently in 2023, and placed 104th.
- In his past five tournaments, Rai has had an average finish of 60th.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past five tournaments, Rai has posted a score better than average in one of them.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past five appearances.
- Rai last teed off at this course in 2023, finishing 104th in the field.
- In his most recent visit to TPC Craig Ranch, Rai registered one bogey-free round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!