PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Adam Hadwin Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Previous Winner: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Hadwin Odds to Win: +40000
The 2023 U.S. Open, which is scheduled for June 15-18 at The Los Angeles Country Club in Los Angeles, California, is a par-70, 7,423-yard tournament that will feature a wide range of participants, including Adam Hadwin.
Hadwin has competed in 24 tournaments in the past 12 months. His best finish was seventh, and his average finish was 32nd, with no top fives.
The 7,423-yard, par 70 course in Los Angeles, California will serve as host to a field of 156 golfers. A prize pool of $15M is on the line, as well, as the field chases the title of champion, currently held by Matthew Fitzpatrick.
Hadwin’s Recent Performance
- RBC Canadian Open: 71-68-70-68 (-11) – Finished 12th
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 69-79 (+4) – Missed cut
- PGA Championship: 70-73-73-70 (+6) – Finished 40th
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 67-70-67-67 (-13) – Finished 34th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 74-68 (E) – Missed cut
Hadwin’s Stats, Trends
- Over Hadwin’s past six appearances at this tournament, he’s placed in the top 10 once, with an average finish of 40th at the event.
- Hadwin has four made cuts in his past six attempts at this tournament.
- In 2022 in his most recent appearance here at this tournament, Hadwin finished seventh.
- Hadwin has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- Hadwin has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
- He posted an average score of -6 in his past five tournaments.
- Hadwin has now carded an under-par score in four straight rounds while also completing four in a row with a better-than-average score.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!