PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Adam Long Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Long Odds to Win: +15000
Adam Long will hit the links at the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta, a par-71, 7,456-yard tournament at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico. The event is scheduled for April 27-30 and carries a $7,700,000.00 purse.
Long has a best finish of 13th, and an average finish of 37th, in his 29 events during the past year (including no top rounds of the day).
The 7,456-yard course in Vallarta, Mexico, playing as a par 71 for this event, will host 144 competitors seeking a share of the $7.7M purse. Jon Rahm won the event the last time it was held.
Long’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 68-72-68-75 (-1) – Finished 59th
- Valero Texas Open: 77-74 (+7) – Missed cut
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 74-74 (+4) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 71-68-71-73 (-1) – Finished 19th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 75-78 (+9) – Missed cut
Long’s Stats, Trends
- The most recent time Long played this event (in 2022), he took 15th.
- Long has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five events.
- He has made two cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Long has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He posted an average score of -1 in his past five tournaments.
- Long last teed off at Vidanta Vallarta in 2022. He placed 15th in the tournament.
- In Long’s last time golfing this course, he registered one of the day’s top five scores in one round.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!