PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
BMW Championship Info and Adam Schenk Odds to Win
- Date: August 17-19, 2023
- Location: Olympia Fields, Illinois
- Course: Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,366 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Patrick Cantlay
- Schenk Odds to Win: +12500
From August 17-19, Adam Schenk will hit the links at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) in Olympia Fields, Illinois to compete in the 2023 BMW Championship.
Schenk has competed in 31 events in the past 12 months. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 27th, with three top fives.
Olympia Fields, Illinois will host the event on the par 70 course measuring 7,366 yards. A total of $20M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 50 competitors. Patrick Cantlay is the previous winner at this event.
Schenk’s Recent Performance
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: 69-66-68 (-8) – Finished 15th
- Wyndham Championship: 73-65-70-72 (E) – Finished 64th
- The Open Championship: 79-75 (+12) – Missed cut
- John Deere Classic: 65-66-67-68 (-18) – Finished fourth
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 65-68-69-66 (-20) – Finished seventh
Schenk’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Schenk has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- In his past five appearances, Schenk finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back twice. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -12 in his past five appearances.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!