PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
PGA Championship Info and Adam Scott Odds to Win
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Scott Odds to Win: +20000
Adam Scott, at +6, is in 42nd position, heading into the final round of the PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club.
Adam Scott has competed in 18 tournaments in the last 12 months. His best finish was fifth, his average finish was 33rd, and he made the cut 18 times (100.0%).
A field of 156 will look to claim previous winner Brooks Koepka’s title and a share of the $15M purse when the tournament gets underway May 18-21. The Rochester, New York course measures 7,394 yards and is set up as a par 70 for this week.
Scott’s Recent Performance
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 63-71-68-63 (-19) – Finished eighth
- Wells Fargo Championship: 67-68-67-71 (-11) – Finished fifth
- RBC Heritage: 69-68-68-72 (-7) – Finished 31st
- Masters Tournament: 68-74-77-74 (+5) – Finished 39th
Scott’s Stats, Trends
- Scott has three top-10 finishes, with two of them also top-five finishes, over his past 12 trips to this tournament. He has an average finishing position of 21st over that span.
- Scott has nine made cuts over his last 12 attempts at this tournament.
- Scott finished 42nd here in 2023 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- Scott has finished in the top 10 twice in his past five tournaments, and as high as the top five in one.
- In his past five appearances, Scott has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those five times he made the cut.
- Scott last teed off at Oak Hill Country Club in 2023. He finished 42nd in the tournament.
- In his most recent visit to Oak Hill Country Club, Scott put up one bogey-free round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!