PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
U.S. Open Info and Adam Svensson Odds to Win
- Date: June 15-18, 2023
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Course: The Los Angeles Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,423 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Previous Winner: Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Svensson Odds to Win: +20000
Mark your calendar for June 15-18, when Adam Svensson and the rest of the etrants tee off at The Los Angeles Country Club in Los Angeles, California to compete in the 2023 U.S. Open.
Svensson has played in 28 tournaments in the past year. He won one, and his average finish was 34th, with one top five.
The event tees off June 15-18 from Los Angeles, California, hosted at the par 70 course that spans 7,423 yards. Matthew Fitzpatrick is the previous champion of the event, which will award a total of $15M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 156.
Svensson’s Recent Performance
- RBC Canadian Open: 73-73 (+2) – Missed cut
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 77-74 (+7) – Missed cut
- PGA Championship: 70-70-73-73 (+6) – Finished 40th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 68-67-70-75 (-4) – Finished 27th
- RBC Heritage: 71-67-70-70 (-6) – Finished 41st
Svensson’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Svensson has had an average finish of 36th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five events.
- Svensson has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five tournaments.
- He posted an average score of -1 in his past five tournaments.
- Svensson has now posted an under-par score in four straight rounds.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!