PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Akshay Bhatia Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Bhatia Odds to Win: +15000
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet up to $200 on Akshay Bhatia, or any player each week, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge, which takes place at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, is set for May 25-28, and Akshay Bhatia will be among those competing.
Bhatia has played in 10 tournaments in the past year. His best finish was second, his average finish was 29th, and he posted the best score of the day three times.
The tournament will be held May 25-28 in Fort Worth, Texas, hosted at the par 70, 7,209-yard course. The field of 120 competitors will seek the title held by previous winner Sam Burns and a share of the $8.7M purse.
Bhatia’s Recent Performance
- Wells Fargo Championship: 72-69-69-73 (-1) – Finished 43rd
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 68-65-63-70 (-18) – Finished fourth
- RBC Heritage: 75-71 (+4) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 73-71-75-68 (-1) – Finished 46th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 73-63-72-71 (-9) – Finished 24th
Bhatia’s Stats, Trends
- Bhatia has finished in the top five once in his past five tournaments.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five tournaments.
- Bhatia has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five events, his average score was -7.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!