PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
RBC Canadian Open Info and Akshay Bhatia Odds to Win
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Purse: $9M
- Bhatia Odds to Win: +6000
Akshay Bhatia is in 58th position with a score of E, as The RBC Canadian Open enters the final round.
In his 13 events during the past year, Akshay Bhatia has a best finish of second and an average finish of 34th, with two top fives.
The tournament will be held June 8-11 in Toronto, Canada, hosted at the par 72, 7,264-yard course. The field of 156 competitors will seek the title held by previous champion Cheng Tsung Pan and a share of the $9M purse.
Bhatia’s Recent Performance
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 73-78 (+7) – Missed cut
- Charles Schwab Challenge: 69-68-70-77 (+4) – Finished 56th
- Wells Fargo Championship: 72-69-69-73 (-1) – Finished 43rd
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 68-65-63-70 (-18) – Finished fourth
Bhatia’s Stats, Trends
- The most recent time Bhatia competed in this tournament (in 2023), he finished 58th.
- Bhatia has finished in the top five once in his past five events.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five tournaments.
- Bhatia has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he made the cut.
- Bhatia last teed off at this course in 2023, placing 58th in the field.
- He posted one par or better round when he last teed off at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!