PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Alex Smalley Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Smalley Odds to Win: +5000
Alex Smalley will join the action at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico, the site for the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta from April 27-30.
In his 29 tournaments during the past year, Smalley has a best finish of fourth and an average finish of 27th, with four top 10s.
The tournament will be held April 27-30 in Vallarta, Mexico, hosted at the par 71, 7,456-yard course. The field of 144 competitors will seek the title held by previous champion Jon Rahm and a share of the $7.7M purse.
Smalley’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 71-70 (-1) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 74-73 (+3) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 68-71-71-74 (E) – Finished 27th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 71-75-69-74 (+1) – Finished 65th
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 80-73 (+9) – Missed cut
Smalley’s Stats, Trends
- Smalley finished sixth here in 2022 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- In his past five events, Smalley has had an average finish of 46th.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- In his past five events, Smalley has posted a score better than average in one of them.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past five events.
- In 2022, which was Smalley’s last time competing at Vidanta Vallarta, he placed sixth in the field.
- In Smalley’s last time golfing this course, he registered one of the day’s top five scores in one round.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!