PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
3M Open Info and Alexander Noren Odds to Win
- Date: July 27-30, 2023
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: $7.8M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Noren Odds to Win: +7000
The 2023 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota is taking place July 27-30, and Alexander Noren is one of the entrants looking to take down the tournament and wrangle a part of the $7,800,000.00 prize.
Noren has a best finish of fourth, and an average finish of 34th, in his 22 tournaments during the past year (including two top 10s).
Blaine, Minnesota will host the event on the par 71 course measuring 7,431 yards. A total of $7.8M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 156 competitors. Tony Finau is the previous champion at this event.
Noren’s Recent Performance
- The Open Championship: 68-75-71-70 (E) – Finished 23rd
- Genesis Scottish Open: 69-74 (+3) – Missed cut
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 68-68-67-67 (-18) – Finished ninth
- U.S. Open: 68-75 (+3) – Missed cut
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 72-74-71-77 (+6) – Finished 52nd
Noren’s Stats, Trends
- Noren has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five tournaments.
- Noren has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!