PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Alexander Noren Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Noren Odds to Win: +15000
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet up to $200 on Alexander Noren, or any player each week, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
A $8,700,000.00 prize is up for grabs when Alexander Noren plays in the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas from May 25-28.
Noren has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 32nd, in his 20 events during the past year (including two top 10s).
The event tees off May 25-28 from Fort Worth, Texas, hosted at the par 70 course that spans 7,209 yards. Sam Burns is the previous winner of the event, which will award a total of $8.7M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 120.
Noren’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 74-73 (+7) – Missed cut
- Wells Fargo Championship: 74-70 (+2) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 70-74 (+2) – Missed cut
- Masters Tournament: 78-75 (+9) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 70-71-70-70 (-7) – Finished 15th
Noren’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Noren has finished in the top 20 once.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut once.
- Noren has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five events.
- He posted a final score of -7 relative to par in his only made cut in his past five events.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!