PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Alexander Noren Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Noren Odds to Win: +4000
The 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta, a par-71, 7,456-yard tournament at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico, will feature many entrants, including Alexander Noren. The tournament will take place April 27-30.
In the past year, Noren has competed in 19 tournaments. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 30th, with two top 10s.
Vallarta, Mexico will host the event on the par 71 course measuring 7,456 yards. A total of $7.7M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 144 competitors. Jon Rahm is the previous winner at this event.
Noren’s Recent Performance
- Masters Tournament: 78-75 (+9) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 70-71-70-70 (-7) – Finished 15th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 77-72 (+5) – Missed cut
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 73-73-70-75 (+3) – Finished 61st
- The Genesis Invitational: 72-73 (+3) – Missed cut
Noren’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, Noren has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made two cuts in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five events, Noren has posted a score better than average in one of them.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past five appearances.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!