PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Andrew Putnam Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Putnam Odds to Win: +7000
The 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta, a par-71, 7,456-yard tournament at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico, will feature a plethora of golfers, including Andrew Putnam. The tournament will take place April 27-30.
In his 30 events during the past year, Putnam has a best finish of second and an average finish of 28th, with three top fives.
The tournament will be held April 27-30 in Vallarta, Mexico, hosted at the par 71, 7,456-yard course. The field of 144 competitors will seek the title held by previous champion Jon Rahm and a share of the $7.7M purse.
Putnam’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 67-72-70-74 (-1) – Finished 59th
- Valero Texas Open: 71-69-70-73 (-5) – Finished 28th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 73-74 (+3) – Missed cut
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 69-75-73-71 (E) – Finished 34th
- The Genesis Invitational: 74-71 (+3) – Missed cut
Putnam’s Stats, Trends
- The most recent time Putnam played this event in 2022, he did not make the cut.
- In his past five events, Putnam has had an average finish of 40th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five appearances.
- In his past five tournaments, Putnam has posted a score better than average in one of them.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -2 in his past five events.
- The last time he played at Vidanta Vallarta in 2022, Putnam failed to make the cut in the tournament.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!