PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Barracuda Championship Info and Andy Sullivan Odds to Win
- Date: July 20-23, 2023
- Location: Truckee, California
- Course: Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood)
- Par: 71 / 7,480 yards
- Purse: $3.8M
- Sullivan Odds to Win: +12500
Andy Sullivan, at -1, is in 64th position, heading into the fourth round of the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood).
In the past year, Andy Sullivan has played in two events. His best finish was 64th, his average finish was 64th, and he had the top round of the day zero times.
Truckee, California will host the event on the par 71 course measuring 7,480 yards. A total of $3.8M will be handed out to golfers who qualify out of the field of 156 competitors. Ryan Gerard is the previous champion at this event.
Sullivan’s Recent Performance
- Barbasol Championship: 68-75 (-1) – Missed cut
Sullivan’s Stats, Trends
- The most recent time Sullivan competed in this event (in 2023), he finished 64th.
- In his past five appearances, Sullivan has had an average finish of 45th.
- He has made two cuts in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, Sullivan has posted a score better than average in one of them.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -2 in his past five events.
- Sullivan, in his most recent appearance at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood) in 2023, finished 64th on the leaderboard.
- In his most recent visit to Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood), Sullivan registered one bogey-free round.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!