PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Beau Hossler Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Hossler Odds to Win: +4000
The 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta, which has a $7,700,000.00 purse, is slated for April 27-30 at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico, and Beau Hossler will be one of the competitors teeing off.
In the past 12 months, Hossler has competed in 26 events. His best finish was 11th, his average finish was 37th, and he posted the best score of the day three times.
The course, located in Vallarta, Mexico, is set up as a par 71 and measures 7,456 yards. From April 27-30, 144 golfers will take aim at a $7.7M purse and hope to claim the title, last won by previous champion Jon Rahm.
Hossler’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 69-68-72-68 (-7) – Finished 31st
- Valero Texas Open: 71-69-74-73 (-1) – Finished 46th
- Valspar Championship: 73-73 (+4) – Missed cut
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 76-76 (+8) – Missed cut
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 75-75 (+6) – Missed cut
Hossler’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Hossler has had an average finish of 39th.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut twice.
- Hossler has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!