PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Ben Griffin Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Griffin Odds to Win: +15000
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet up to $200 on Ben Griffin, or any player each week, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Mark your calendar for May 25-28, when Ben Griffin and the rest of the field tee off at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas to take part in the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
In the past 12 months, Griffin has competed in 21 events. His best finish was third, and his average finish was 28th, with two top fives.
The course, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is set up as a par 70 and measures 7,209 yards. From May 25-28, 120 golfers will take aim at a $8.7M purse and hope to claim the title, last won by previous champion Sam Burns.
Griffin’s Recent Performance
- PGA Championship: 75-72 (+7) – Missed cut
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 72-68 (-2) – Missed cut
- Wells Fargo Championship: 76-69 (+3) – Missed cut
- RBC Heritage: 70-65-71-71 (-7) – Finished 31st
- Valero Texas Open: 71-74 (+1) – Missed cut
Griffin’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five events, Griffin has not finished in the top 20.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- In his past five appearances, Griffin has posted a score better than average in one of them.
- In his past five tournaments, he finished -7 relative to par in his only made cut.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!