PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
FedEx St. Jude Championship Info and Ben Griffin Odds to Win
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Griffin Odds to Win: +15000
Ben Griffin will tee off at the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind in Memphis, Tennessee from August 10-12.
In the past year, Griffin has competed in 28 events. His best finish was third, and his average finish was 30th, with one top five.
The event tees off August 10-12 from Memphis, Tennessee, hosted at the par 70 course that spans 7,243 yards. Tony Finau is the previous winner of the event, which will award a total of $20M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 70.
Griffin’s Recent Performance
- Wyndham Championship: 70-73 (+3) – Missed cut
- 3M Open: 68-69-67-68 (-12) – Finished 20th
- The Open Championship: 75-71 (+4) – Missed cut
- Genesis Scottish Open: 69-67-69-70 (-5) – Finished 25th
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 70-67-69-70 (-12) – Finished 33rd
Griffin’s Stats, Trends
- Griffin has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five events, Griffin has posted a score better than average in three of them.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -10 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!