PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Charles Schwab Challenge Info and Ben Martin Odds to Win
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: $8.7M
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
- Martin Odds to Win: +15000
Ben Martin is one of the golfers looking to score the $8,700,000.00 prize at the the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas from May 25-28.
Martin has a best finish of fifth, and an average finish of 35th, in his 26 events during the past year (including one top round of the day).
The course, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is set up as a par 70 and measures 7,209 yards. From May 25-28, 120 golfers will take aim at a $8.7M purse and hope to claim the title, last won by previous winner Sam Burns.
Martin’s Recent Performance
- Wells Fargo Championship: 79-68 (+5) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 68-66-73-71 (-6) – Finished 46th
- RBC Heritage: 71-68-70-69 (-6) – Finished 41st
- Valero Texas Open: 70-70-73-67 (-8) – Finished 10th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 66-72-69-68 (-13) – Finished eighth
Martin’s Stats, Trends
- Martin has one top-10 finish in his past five appearances at this event, with an average finishing position of 30th over that span.
- Martin made the cut in each of his five most recent entries in this event.
- Martin has finished in the top 10 in two of his past five appearances.
- He has made four cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Martin has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -8 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!