PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Ben Martin Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Martin Odds to Win: +6000
The 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico is scheduled for April 27-30, and Ben Martin is one of the players looking to take down the tournament and wrangle a piece of the $7,700,000.00 purse.
Martin has a best finish of fifth, and an average finish of 36th, in his 26 tournaments during the past year (including one top round of the day).
The 7,456-yard course in Vallarta, Mexico, playing as a par 71 for this event, will host 144 competitors seeking a share of the $7.7M purse. Jon Rahm won the event the last time it was held.
Martin’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 71-68-70-69 (-6) – Finished 41st
- Valero Texas Open: 70-70-73-67 (-8) – Finished 10th
- Corales Puntacana Championship: 66-72-69-68 (-13) – Finished eighth
- Valspar Championship: 69-71-73-73 (+2) – Finished 45th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 71-74-72-70 (-1) – Finished 54th
Martin’s Stats, Trends
- Martin did not make the cut in his most recent entry into this tournament (in 2022).
- Martin has finished in the top 10 in two of his past five events.
- Martin has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those five times he made the cut.
- The last time he played at Vidanta Vallarta in 2022, Martin missed the cut in the tournament.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!