PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Ben Taylor Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Taylor Odds to Win: +15000
The 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico is scheduled for April 27-30, and Ben Taylor is one of the linksmen aiming to win the tournament and secure a piece of the $7,700,000.00 prize.
Taylor has competed in 17 events in the last 12 months. His best finish was third, his average finish was 32nd, and he made the cut 10 times (58.8%).
This tournament is located in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30. A total of 144 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $7.7M. The 7,456-yard course is a par 71, and Jon Rahm is the previous champion.
Taylor’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 75-72 (+5) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 72-73 (+1) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 79-70 (+7) – Missed cut
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 72-71-71-76 (+2) – Finished 53rd
- The Honda Classic: 67-65-69-70 (-9) – Finished fifth
Taylor’s Stats, Trends
- Taylor has finished in the top five once in his past five appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five appearances, Taylor has finished within five shots of the leader once. He posted a score that was better than average once.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past five tournaments.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!