PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
FedEx St. Jude Championship Info and Brandon Wu Odds to Win
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Wu Odds to Win: +15000
Brandon Wu will be one of the golfers taking part in the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind in Memphis, Tennessee from August 10-12.
In his 29 tournaments during the past year, Wu has a best finish of second and an average finish of 35th, with three top 10s.
Tony Finau is the previous winner of the event, which will award a total of $20M to the golfers that qualify from the field of 70. It will be held August 10-12 from Memphis, Tennessee and hosted at the par 70 course that spans 7,243 yards.
Wu’s Recent Performance
- Wyndham Championship: 68-65-72-73 (-2) – Finished 58th
- 3M Open: 71-65-73-70 (-5) – Finished 57th
- Genesis Scottish Open: 75-67 (+2) – Missed cut
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 70-72 (-2) – Missed cut
- Travelers Championship: 68-70 (-2) – Missed cut
Wu’s Stats, Trends
- In his past five tournaments, Wu has had an average finish of 58th.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut twice.
- Wu hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in any of his past five tournaments, with an average finish of 58th.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past five tournaments.
- Wu has now posted an under-par score in four consecutive rounds while also completing four in a row with a better-than-average score.
- Wu struggled, failing to make the cut he played TPC Southwind (2022).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!