PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
FedEx St. Jude Championship Info and Brian Harman Odds to Win
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Purse: $20M
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
- Harman Odds to Win: +4000
Brian Harman is coming off a championship run at The Open Championship, and he’ll look to put up another strong performance at the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind in Memphis, Tennessee from August 10-12.
In the past 12 months, Harman has competed in 26 events. He won one, his average finish was 19th, and he posted the best score of the day one time.
This tournament is located in Memphis, Tennessee from August 10-12. A total of 70 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $20M. The 7,243-yard course is a par 70, and Tony Finau is the previous winner.
Harman’s Recent Performance
- The Open Championship: 67-65-69-70 (-13) – Finished first
- Genesis Scottish Open: 67-65-67-74 (-7) – Finished 12th
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: 68-68-66-68 (-18) – Finished ninth
- Travelers Championship: 66-66-64-64 (-20) – Finished second
- U.S. Open: 65-73-72-75 (+5) – Finished 43rd
Harman’s Stats, Trends
- Harman has one top-five finish in his last 10 trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 38th over that span.
- Harman has eight made cuts in his last 10 attempts at this tournament.
- In his past five appearances, Harman has one win, two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- Harman has finished with a score better than the tournament average in four of his past five events, including two finishes within three shots of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those five times he made the cut.
- Harman has completed five straight rounds within five strokes of the top score in that round.
- Harman last teed off at TPC Southwind in 2022. He finished third in the tournament.
- He posted one top-10 round in his last time competing at TPC Southwind.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!