PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
PGA Championship Info and Brooks Koepka Odds to Win
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Purse: $15M
- Koepka Odds to Win: +900
The PGA Championship is coming to a close, and before the final round, Brooks Koepka is in first position at -6.
In his four events during the past year, Brooks Koepka has one win and an average finish of 19th, with two top fives.
A total of 156 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $15M in Rochester, New York from May 18-21. The 7,394-yard course will play as a par 70 for this event.
Koepka’s Recent Performance
- Masters Tournament: 65-67-73-75 (-8) – Finished second
- The Open Championship: 73-75 (+4) – Missed cut
- U.S. Open: 73-67-75-77 (+12) – Finished 55th
Koepka’s Stats, Trends
- Koepka has six top-five finishes, including three victories, in his past 11 trips to this event. He has an average finishing position of 18th at this tournament.
- Koepka survived the cut in each of his 11 most recent trips to this event.
- Koepka took first in 2023 in his most recent time he entered the event.
- In his past five appearances, Koepka has one win and two top-five finishes.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Koepka has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and with a better-than-average score twice.
- He posted an average score relative to par of +2 in his past five events.
- Koepka won at Oak Hill Country Club in 2023 (his last trip to the course).
- He ended with the round’s top score twice the last time he played an event at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!