PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Byeong-Hun An Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- An Odds to Win: +3300
Mark your calendar for April 27-30, when Byeong-Hun An and the rest of the etrants hit the course at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico to golf in the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta.
An has competed in 17 tournaments in the past year. His best finish was fourth, and his average finish was 34th, with one top five.
Vallarta, Mexico will play host to the event from April 27-30, as 144 players hit the 7,456-yard, par 71 course seeking a share of the $7.7M purse. Jon Rahm is the previous champion.
An’s Recent Performance
- Valero Texas Open: 70-71-68-69 (-10) – Finished sixth
- Valspar Championship: 68-71-73-74 (+2) – Finished 45th
- THE PLAYERS Championship: 71-70-70-73 (-4) – Finished 35th
- Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard: 75 (+3) – Missed cut
- The Honda Classic: 70-65-67-73 (-5) – Finished 21st
An’s Stats, Trends
- An has finished in the top 10 once in his past five events.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- In his past five tournaments, An has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his past five appearances, his average score was -4.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!