PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Mexico Open at Vidanta Info and Cameron Champ Odds to Win
- Date: April 27-30, 2023
- Location: Vallarta, Mexico
- Course: Vidanta Vallarta
- Par: 71 / 7,456 yards
- Purse: $7.7M
- Previous Winner: Jon Rahm
- Champ Odds to Win: +10000
Cameron Champ will tee it up at the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta in Vallarta, Mexico from April 27-30.
In his 23 tournaments during the past year, Champ has a best finish of sixth and an average finish of 24th, with no top fives.
A purse of $7.7M will be divided among the qualified golfers out of the field of 144 competitors when action gets underway April 27-30. Jon Rahm is the previous winner for the event, which will be hosted in Vallarta, Mexico on the 7,456-yard, par 71 course.
Champ’s Recent Performance
- RBC Heritage: 73-74 (+5) – Missed cut
- Masters Tournament: 76-74 (+6) – Missed cut
- Valero Texas Open: 73-73 (+2) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 71-73 (+2) – Missed cut
- The Genesis Invitational: 72-73 (+3) – Missed cut
Champ’s Stats, Trends
- Champ finished sixth here in 2022 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past five tournaments.
- Champ has not finished within five strokes of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his past five tournaments.
- When Champ last played this course in 2022, he placed sixth.
- He managed one top-five round when he last participated at this course.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of PGA bets each week, including live betting while you watch the tournament.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, and promotions that make wagering on your favorite player even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!