PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
RBC Canadian Open Info and Cameron Young Odds to Win
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Purse: $9M
- Previous Winner: Rory McIlroy
- Young Odds to Win: +1400
Cameron Young is hitting the course at the 2023 RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club in Toronto, Canada from June 8-11.
In the past year, Young has competed in 21 tournaments. His best finish was second, his average finish was 27th, and he made the cut 17 times (81.0%).
The 7,264-yard course in Toronto, Canada, playing as a par 72 for this event, will host 156 competitors seeking a share of the $9M purse. Rory McIlroy won the event the last time it was held.
Young’s Recent Performance
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 74-75 (+5) – Missed cut
- PGA Championship: 74-75 (+9) – Missed cut
- Wells Fargo Championship: 71-70-72-73 (+2) – Finished 59th
- RBC Heritage: 71-68-70-71 (-4) – Finished 51st
- Masters Tournament: 67-72-75-68 (-6) – Finished seventh
Young’s Stats, Trends
- Young has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past five appearances.
- In his past five tournaments, Young has finished in the top 10 once.
- He posted an average score relative to par of -3 in his past five appearances.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!