PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Open Championship Info and Cameron Young Odds to Win
- Date: July 20-23, 2023
- Location: Hoylake, United Kingdom
- Course: Royal Liverpool Golf Club
- Par: 71 / 7,383 yards
- Purse: $16.5M
- Previous Winner: Cameron Smith
- Young Odds to Win: +6000
Cameron Young is among the participants who will be taking to the course at Royal Liverpool Golf Club in Hoylake, United Kingdom from July 20-23 to tee it up at the 2023 The Open Championship.
Young has competed in 22 events in the past year. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 31st, with two top fives.
This tournament is located in Hoylake, United Kingdom from July 20-23. A total of 152 golfers will compete for their share of a prize pool of $16.5M. The 7,383-yard course is a par 71, and Cameron Smith is the previous winner.
Young’s Recent Performance
- John Deere Classic: 65-64-71-68 (-16) – Finished sixth
- Travelers Championship: 67-69-72-67 (-5) – Finished 60th
- U.S. Open: 72-70-68-73 (+3) – Finished 32nd
- RBC Canadian Open: 71-72-74-70 (-1) – Finished 57th
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday: 74-75 (+5) – Missed cut
Young’s Stats, Trends
- Young has finished in the top 10 once in his past five events.
- Young has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he made the cut.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!