PGA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
RBC Canadian Open Info and Carl Yuan Odds to Win
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Purse: $9M
- Yuan Odds to Win: +1600
Carl Yuan, at -7, is in 16th position, heading into the final round of the RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club.
Carl Yuan has played in 16 events in the past year. His best finish was 16th, his average finish was 38th, and he posted the best score of the day zero times.
A total of 156 competitors will head to Toronto, Canada from June 8-11 for this event, which was last won by Cheng Tsung Pan. The prize pool of $9M will be shared among the qualified golfers taking to the 7,264-yard, par 72 course this week.
Yuan’s Recent Performance
- AT&T Byron Nelson: 70-75 (+3) – Missed cut
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: 69-68-74-69 (-4) – Finished 55th
- Valero Texas Open: 73-73 (+2) – Missed cut
- Valspar Championship: 72-70-74-74 (+6) – Finished 63rd
Yuan’s Stats, Trends
- In 2023 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Yuan finished 16th.
- Yuan has finished in the top 20 in one of his past five appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Yuan has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past five appearances.
- In 2023, which was Yuan’s last time competing at Oakdale Golf & Country Club, he placed 16th in the field.
- He posted two top-five rounds when he last participated at this course.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering PGA Tour fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!